Rich and Smooth *IN STORE PICK UP ONLY*
Taste: Vanilla flavour with a light, fluffy texture
– Able to hold intricate designs at ambient temperatures.
– Easy to incorporate colours and flavours for a truly unique cake experience.
– Finished product iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored chilled, frozen for future sales or displayed at ambient temperature.
– Provide greater yield than buttercream with a long shelf life to help minimize waste.
– No artificial colours or flavours.
– Not a source of lactose and Gluten Free.
– No animal fat and suitable for vegetarians.
– The product is ideal to use in place of scratch buttercream for cake icing and decoration as it can hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures.
– Can be used for ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping.
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration before application to finished product. Unused whipped product can be stored frozen in airtight container for future use.
– Frozen (-18℃): 18 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
– Finished product iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored in refrigeration or ambient conditions (below 25°C): up to 5 days