Robert's Confectionary - White Melting Buttons 300g
Robert's Confectionary White Melting Buttons 300g
White Melting Buttons 300g
White Melting Buttons 300g
Melt in your mouth white chocolate melting buttons packaged in a 300g bag.
This chocolate is made specifically for melting and creating chocolates - it will give a lovely shine and finish to your pieces.
This is a higher grade chocolate than the cooking buttons you find in the supermarket.
How To Melt Buttons:
1. Place Melting Buttons in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute on a 50% power setting.
2. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat this process using 30 second bursts, until the buttons are 2/3 melted.
3. The heat of the bowl will now be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
4. Stir until smooth and free of lumps.
NOTE: The high heat of the microwave can easily burn chocolate, so short bursts on a low setting are best.
1. Fill a small saucepan with 3-4 cms of water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
2. Place Melting Buttons in a heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan.
3. Stir Melting Buttons with a rubber spatula until 2/3 melted.
4. Remove the bowl from heat and continue stirring until smooth and free of lumps.
5. The residual heat of the bowl will be enough to melt the remaining buttons.
6. If the chocolate cools in the bowl while working, place back onto the saucepan of warm water for short periods.
1. Turn your slow cooker onto the lowest temperature and place your Melting Buttons directly inside.
2. Leave for a few minutes.
3. Once the Melting Buttons begin to melt, stir frequently until completely melted.
4. If your cooker has a warming setting, use this to hold your chocolate in a melted state whilst you continue to work.
5. Stir regularly to avoid overheating.
White melts can be flavoured using our concentrated Flavoured Oils.
One of our favourite combinations is Strawberry White chocolate. Once your chocolate has melted, add one drop at a time, taste testing after each addition, so you can customize to your preferred palate. As they are concentrated, a little goes a long way. Mix through and continue with your recipe.
White melts can also be coloured, using our Oil based Powder Dyes. When added to warm melted chocolate, the powder disperses without changing the taste. Working in small batches to achieve strong colours, melt 100g White melts, adding 1/4 tsp of Powder Colour. Mix through.
Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Whey Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Stabilizer (E492), Emulsifiers (322, Soy), Natural Flavour
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk & Soy.
May contain traces of peanuts & tree nuts due to shared manufacturing equipment.
Made in SINGAPORE
Suitable for Halal Dietary Requirements
Store buttons in a cool dry place away from heat, sunlight and humidity. Water & Chocolate do not mix. Ensure steam, water or water based products do not come into contact with your chocolate.